VOW© - VICTIMS OF WIND
IF YOU LIVE NEAR AN EXISTING WIND FACILITY AND FEEL YOU MAY BE EXPERIENCING ANY NEGATIVE HEALTH EFFECTS YOU ARE NOT ALONE.
VOW© – VICTIMS OF WIND
VOW© is a non-profit support group for victims experiencing adverse health effects from wind turbines.
Some residents living in the vicinity of a wind farm are suffering from adverse health effects and disturbed living conditions. They need help and support. It’s important to have someone to talk to who understands.
People wanting more information can email email@example.com
All contact will be kept totally confidential.
On occasion we have public supported letter campaigns to the media or open letters to government officials.
Some people may be open to media interviews and speak out on behalf of other victims.
Just indicate via email if so.
Some wish to be private but lend support by joining this network.
Victims are welcome to participate in this network at whatever level is comfortable for them.
The membership list will be kept completely confidential.
VOW’s goal is to help fellow victims. By establishing a network of victims suffering adverse health effects due to wind turbines and create public awareness about the adverse health effects suffered by victims. We will work to achieve the following:
1) halting further development of wind energy installations until evidence-based studies are conducted that determine clear guidelines protective of health;
2) immediate decommissioning of current wind turbines where victims are reporting adverse health effects;
3) compensation for the victims’ loss of health, quality of life, emotional turmoil, and financial stability;
4) commissioning proper evidence-based studies with an unbiased, 3rd party multidisciplinary team;
5) environmental assessments to be performed by unbiased, qualified professionals with attention to adverse health effects;
6) mandatory reporting by the wind energy industry regarding complaints and adverse health effects;
7) implementation of a Public Inquiry on the topic of adverse health effects and wind turbines.